Because you know... I'm not busy enough...I've taken on another adventure! After being totally in love with LuLaRoe clothing for the past three years, I've taken our relationship to the next level. You can buy LuLaRoe goodness from yours truly right here. Just click though to join my shop. There will be giveaways, style ideas, and testimonies from real women of all shapes and sizes talking about why they love LLR.
So....why take on a side hustle you might ask? Well, why not? I think that's the more appropriate question. There are a lot of answers to this question. The bottom line is that I want to help my family a little more financially. Obviously Little Flower Studios is my first love, but it will be nice to have something steady in-between those projects. And again, it's something I can do from home. This little space here is reserved just for my LLR shop, which I lovingly named "The LuLaRose Garden" to keep it tied to Little Flower Studios. You might have some questions about LuLaRoe or maybe you're just curious, so I wrote up "10 Things To Know About LuLaRoe".
1) LuLaRoe began just three years ago. You used to be able to buy from them online but then they moved to a complete direct sales structure.
2) LuLaRoe carries, dresses, skirts, shirts, leggings, and kimonos. You can see them all here!
3) LLR was founded by DeAnne Stidham who at one time was a single mom raising seven kids. She was inspired to create a company that could allow her to stay at home and provide for her family.
4) The pieces of clothing are named after DeAnne's family members. For example Amelia (the Amelia dress) is her daughter. And the Randy shirt was named after the first male LLR consultant!
5) There are only 2500 pieces made of each pattern. This means that when you see a pattern you love, you need to grab it! Essentially every piece is "limited edition".
6) There are LLR consultants all over the country and they each have different inventory! This allows consultants to build each other up as opposed to competing. If I don't have the pieces you're looking for, I'll help you find a teammate that does :)
7) LLR clothing is known for their "buttery soft" leggings but really, ALL their pieces are incredibly comfortable.
8) LLR isn't just crazy prints. They have gorgeous solid colors too! You could easily build a capsule wardrobe that is 80%-90% LuLaRoe.
9) These pieces are made to last. I've had my first LLR dress (a black Amelia) for over two years now and it's in GREAT condition. I've worn it through two pregnancies now and it's still just as comfortable as ever.
10) You can wear LLR before, during, and after pregnancy. The versatility is unparalleled!
These 10 things just barely skim the surface of what LuLaRoe is all about. I didn't even tell you how addicting it becomes (just ask some of my friends!) #mustbeathusbandtothemailbox.
I think my favorite part however is the mission statement "LuLaRoe; where through fashion we create freedom, serve others and strengthen families. A place where lives are being blessed and dreams achieved through love, confidence, purpose and growth!"
So with that all said, you can stop by here for posts on how to style certain pieces and other fun LLR stuff. To shop for your own, you can visit here! I'll have all my inventory by the end of the week! See you there!